Grilled wild boar chops
Perfect summer party food served with a herb dressing.
- 2 wild boar chops
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 beetroot, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into thick chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 2 celery sticks, cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cayenne and paprika and rub over the chops. Marinate for around 30 minutes. Put the vegetables and garlic into a roasting dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Heavily drizzle the oil over the vegetables and place in a hot oven (220°C) for 45 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until cooked with a nice colour. Drizzle oil onto the boar chops and place in a roasting dish.
- Place in a very hot oven/pizza oven at around 220°C for around 10-15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes. Remove and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the roasted vegetables on a wooden board, put the boar chops on top and drizzle with herb dressing – voila!
This recipe is supplied by https://deerbox.co.uk/