Rabbit in White wine and Garlic
A simple rabbit dish in white wine and garlic. We recommend it is served with French fries
- 1 rabbit haunch and legs
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic
- 750 ml white wine
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees or gas 0.5
- Chop the rabbit into four pieces. Roll the rabbit in the seasoned flour and coat well.
- Heat the oil in a casserole pan and brown the meat. 1 minute on each side
- Crush the garlic and add to the pan.
- Pour the wine over the meat and add the sprigs of rosemary.
- Cover and cook for 3.5 hours until meat is tender